airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Niranda Perera <niranda...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: Selectively send jobs to executors - executor pooling
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 06:39:30 GMT
Hi Arthur,

so, IIUC, I should still be able to monitor the windows celery worker from
the airflow master node (theoretically), isn't it? I am not planning to use
windows for the master. the requirement is that some apps in the workflow
are only compatible with windows.

If this works, I will surely update the mailing list :-)

Best
Nira

Best regards

Niranda Perera