airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Bolke de Bruin <bdbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Release Manager for 1.8.2?
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 07:26:26 GMT
PING.

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Bolke de Bruin <bdbruin@gmail.com>
> Subject: Release Manager for 1.8.2?
> Date: 14 May 2017 at 13:44:39 GMT+2
> To: dev@airflow.incubator.apache.org
>
> Hi Folks,
>
> With 1.8.1 we have very much improved the reliability airflow, which is great as many
new features entered 1.8.0 and the gap from 1.7.1 was huge. What is also great is that we
are slowly but surely increasing the test coverage which mitigates some of the risk of regressions
going forward. As you know the 1.8.X releases will continue to focus on improved reliability,
performance improvements and minor feature updates. The 1.9.X release cycle, which should
start around September, will allow for larger feature updates.