airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Russell Jurney <russell.jur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DockerOperator - old API? What version/package API does this use?
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 04:00:43 GMT
Ok, after some more poking around I found that this is the docker-py 1.6
API, which is pretty old. I'm going to update it to the latest and see if I
can make it work, since we are using the newer docker API elsewhere.

Russell Jurney @rjurney <http://twitter.com/rjurney>
russell.jurney@gmail.com LI <http://linkedin.com/in/russelljurney> FB
<http://facebook.com/jurney> datasyndrome.com