airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Boris Tyukin <bo...@boristyukin.com>
Subject Re: issue fetching master repo
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 11:42:05 GMT
I just did this

$ git clone git@github.com:apache/incubator-airflow.git test
$ cd test
$ git status

and getting this right away -
# On branch master
# Changed but not updated:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
#   (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working
directory)
#
# modified:   airflow/www/static/nv.d3.js

but I did not touch that file. I cannot do rebase or commit:

cannot rebase: you have unstaged changes
D airflow/www/static/nv.d3.js

This is really weird, please help