airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Boris Tyukin <bo...@boristyukin.com>
Subject Re: issue fetching master repo
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 13:17:18 GMT
thanks Gael, this was it! man I spent 3 hours trying to figure this out!

my .gitconfig has core.autocrlf=input as it is recommended by github (the
article you references) and by git documentation. Apparently this was
causing issues with airflow repo and specifically this file (which I did
not change)

 airflow/www/static/nv.d3.js

This file has mixed line ending (both linux and windows style) and my git
was correcting this when i cloned the repo.

I wonder why other people do not have the same issue especially
because core.autocrlf=input
is a way to go normally.

Should we fix that file? Or maybe add .gitattributes file to airflow repo
as github suggesting?