airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Gerard Toonstra <gtoons...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Article - Get started developing workflows with Apache Airflow
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 06:05:22 GMT
Very nice. I noticed a bug in one line:

pip install pip install airflow==1.8.0

I see you've used the plugin class to add operators, so they appear in the
airflow.operators namespace.

I'm wondering about what other people are doing there and what the best way
is to add custom operators
to airflow itself. Are plugins the best way to do this?  In my examples, I
just added them in a subfolder
under dags, so they're more like imported modules available under whatever
structure I come up with

( airflow/dags/acme/operators/MyOperator.py then becomes import
acme.operators.MyOperator ).

Rgds,

Gerard