airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Homan <jgho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - April 2017
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 23:06:02 GMT
If we can point to the public thread where this intention was
discussed, then it's great.  If, however, there's no public
discussion, then it's a point against graduation since it means a
pretty big decision is being kicked around in a non inclusive manner.
We just need to be able to cite sources on these kinds of items...