airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Weise <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Airflow user management
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 00:42:51 GMT
I was able to set a password from the command line, now I can login with
the user that was created through the UI.

Filtering by owner doesn't work though. I confirmed that the user also has
superuser = False, but still it can see DAGs of other users.

Any suggestions what to look for?

I tried to put some debug statements into www/views.py but they don't see
to take effect. How do I rebuild the installation (under
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/airflow) after making changes?

Thanks