airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Robin Bartholdson <robin.barthold...@formulate.se>
Subject Re: Missing region in S3Hook when using extra
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 11:02:05 GMT
Hi,

We actually have a patch for this that allows you to specify the host parameter in the S3
config in the connections.

Been thinking about submitting this for a while but have not had the time, maybe now’s the
time to do it :-)

If you want to open a JIRA I can submit the patch we are using in production!

-Robin