airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Bolke de Bruin <bdbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE]Release Airflow 1.8.0 based on Airflow 1.8.0rc5
Date Sun, 19 Mar 2017 16:21:21 GMT
I’m doing the announcement on the IPMC in a few (need to grab breakfast first ;-) ). It can
be done any time after that.

I need to bump the version number so I will need to re-sign and create a new tar ball. I hope
they won’t mind that, as it is a bit of a chicken and egg problem.

Bolke.

> On 19 Mar 2017, at 09:01, Maxime Beauchemin <maximebeauchemin@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> @Bolke I can take care of regenerating the docs + pypi upload, just let me
> know when
>
> Max
>
> On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 5:20 PM, Dan Davydov <dan.davydov@airbnb.com.invalid
>> wrote:
>
>> That's reasonable (treating it a bug instead of a change in behavior). Full
>> speed ahead!
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 9:01 AM, Bolke de Bruin <bdbruin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Apache Airflow (incubating) 1.8.0 (RC5) has been accepted.
>>>
>>> 9 “+1” votes received:
>>>
>>> - Maxime Beauchemin (binding)
>>> - Chris Riccomini (binding)
>>> - Arthur Wiedmer (binding)
>>> - Jeremiah Lowin (binding)
>>> - Siddharth Anand (binding)
>>> - Alex van Boxel (binding)
>>> - Bolke de Bruin (binding)
>>>
>>> - Daniel Huang (non-binding)
>>>
>>> Vote thread (start):
>>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-
>>> airflow-dev/201703.mbox/%3cB1833A3A-05FB-4112-B395-