airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Jorge Alpedrinha Ramos <jalpedrinhara...@gmail.com>
Subject Missing region in S3Hook when using extra
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 10:55:19 GMT
Hi,

I've been using S3Hook for a while, but I've run into some issues for not
having a defined region. I can't really say why I can't access this bucket
without defining the region, but I know that there is no way to define
region in S3Hook via the connection extra parameter unless a config_file is
used, which is not always an available method.

I haven't found any ticket regarding this, is there any alternative ?

Regards,
Jorge