airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Gael Magnan <gaelmag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logs And Docker
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 09:37:29 GMT
Hi,

we have encountered the same problem on some machines but not all of them.

One of our developer can't access log on his mac since the move to airflow
1.8.0, but our production machine on Ubuntu doesn't have the problem.
For him it seems like the log file name the UI try to access is not the one
the worker created (IE different date format).

We haven't found out the cause of the problem so if you find something I'm
interested.

Regards
Gael