airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Vijay Ramesh <vi...@change.org>
Subject Re: dag became is_active after upgrading from rc4 -> rc5
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 20:34:58 GMT
This problem seems to persist actually. I had a dag with dag_id
"redshift_vacuum".  In reworking the dag (and significantly changing the
schedule) I renamed it to "redshift_vacuum_v2".  However after deploying to
production I now see the original "redshift_vacuum" dag (with the little
tool-tip saying it's not in the DagBag but is in the metadata).  Looking at
the airflow DB it is indeed is_active=t.