airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Davydov <dan.davy...@airbnb.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: 1.8.1 release
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2017 21:02:59 GMT
Here is my list for targeted 1.8.1 fixes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-982
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-983
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-1019 (and in general the slow
startup time from this new logic of orphaned/reset task)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-1017 (which I will hopefully
have a fix out for soon just finishing up tests)

We are also hitting a new issue with subdags with rc5 that we weren't
hitting with rc4 where subdags will occasionally just hang (had to roll
back from rc5 to rc4), I'll try to spin up a JIRA for it soon which should
be on the list too.