airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Bolke de Bruin <bdbr...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Airflow 1.8.0 based on Airflow 1.8.0rc3
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 19:57:59 GMT
Hello Airflowers :-),

Apache Airflow (incubating) 1.8.0 (RC3) has been accepted.

9 “+1” votes received:

- Maxime Beauchemin (binding)
- Chris Riccomini (binding)
- Arthur Wiedmer (binding)
- Dan Davydov (binding)
- Jeremiah Lowin (binding)
- Siddharth Anand (binding)
- Alex van Boxel (binding)
- Bolke de Bruin (binding)
- Boris Tyukin (assumed +1 :) )

Vote thread (start):
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-airflow-dev/201702.mbox/%3c7EB7B6D6-092E-48D2-AA0F-15F44376A8FF@gmail.com%3e
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-airflow-dev/201702.mbox/%3C7EB7B6D6-092E-48D2-AA0F-15F44376A8FF@gmail.com%3E>

Next steps:
1) will start the voting process at the IPMC mailinglist. I do expect some changes to be required
mostly in documentation maybe a license here and there. So we might end up with changes to
stable. As long as these are not (significant) code changes I will not re-raise the vote.
2) Only after the positive voting on the IPMC and finalisation I will rebrand the RC to Release.
3) I will upload it to the incubator release page, then the tar ball needs to propagate to
the mirrors.
4) Update the website (can someone volunteer please?)
5) Finally I will ask Maxime to upload it to pypi. It seems we can keep the apache branding
as lib cloud is doing this as well (https://libcloud.apache.org/downloads.html#pypi-package
<https://libcloud.apache.org/downloads.html#pypi-package>).

Jippie!

Bolke