airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Taylor Edmiston <tedmis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Article: Airflow and the Future of Data Engineering: A Q&A
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 18:33:39 GMT
Thanks for the share, Max!  I really enjoyed working on and co-publishing
the post.  I know everyone is quite busy with the 1.8 release, so I
especially appreciate taking the time to spread the word and think about
the big picture.

I'm happy to field any questions on the post or Astronomer.  You can also
reach me at taylor@astronomer.io.

*Taylor Edmiston*
TEdmiston.com <https://www.tedmiston.com/> ยท Blog
<http://blog.tedmiston.com>