airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Welch <awe...@nerdwallet.com>
Subject Dumping DAGs
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 23:17:06 GMT
Aloha!

I'm working on a PR that will allow for dumping the configuration of a DAG
to a json record, such that my team can run analytics on the resulting
structure.  I'm modifying cli.py's list_tasks command, adding an option to
request such.  I thought that it's best to dump from Airflow's internal
model rather than trying to emulate how it (allows for) dynamic dag
creation.

Please advise if there is history around this or major objections,
otherwise, I'll be sending along a PR as per the Contributor's Guide.

Thanks for making Airflow open source :)

--
*Andy Welch*
awelch@nerdwallet.com

Providing clarity for all of life's financial decisions