airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Van Boxel <a...@vanboxel.be>
Subject Re: Airflow 1.8.0 Release Candidate 1
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2017 14:51:57 GMT
I have to give the RC1 a *-1*. I spend hours, or better days to get the RC
running with Celery on our test environment, till I finally found the
commit that killed it:

e7f6212cae82c3a3a0bc17bbcbc70646f67d02eb
[AIRFLOW-813] Fix unterminated unit tests in SchedulerJobTest
Closes #2032 from fenglu-g/master

I was always looking at the wrong this, because the commit only changes a
single default parameter from *None to -1*

I do have the impression I'm the only one running with Celery. Are other
people running with it?

*I propose* *reverting the commit*. Feng, can you elaborate on this change?

Change the default back no *None* in cli.py got it finally working:

'num_runs': Arg(
    ("-n", "--num_runs"),
    default=None, type=int,
    help="Set the number of runs to execute before exiting"),

Thanks.