airflow-dev mailing list archives

From "Miller, Robin" <Robin.Mil...@affiliate.oliverwyman.com>
Subject Re: Unit Test Failures
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 10:03:46 GMT
That seems to have done it!

Thanks Jeremiah and Bolke!

Robin Miller
OLIVER WYMAN
robin.miller@affiliate.oliverwyman.com<mailto:robin.miller@affiliate.oliverwyman.com>
www.oliverwyman.com<http://www.oliverwyman.com/>

________________________________
From: Jeremiah Lowin <jlowin@apache.org>
Sent: 08 February 2017 13:38:49
To: dev@airflow.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unit Test Failures

Now that's service!

I've merged the PR. Travis logs should be considerably smaller now, though
task logs will be printed in full even when the test is successful (we can
revisit whether to restrict those in Travis at a future time if we need to).

Authors of recent PRs: please rebase and push -f your PRs to force Travis
to rerun.

Thanks