airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Franck Coiffier <franckcoiff...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Airflow issue
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 06:43:33 GMT
Hi,

I'm writing to you because I had an issue with Airflow (1.7.1.3).

I was using Celery with RabbitMQ and because of the requirements 'celery>=3.1.17', the
Celery version 4.0.2 was installed in my case.

I was capable of publishing tasks in the queue but when the worker read them, it output :
"[WARNING/MainProcess] Received and deleted unknown message.  Wrong destination?!?" (like
this : https://github.com/celery/celery/issues/3675)

After a bit more research, I found that Celery > 4.0 might be incompatible with librabbitmq
(I am using 1.6.1) :  https://github.com/celery/celery/issues/3689#issuecomment-267465309

So I uninstall Celery and reinstall it with 'celery>=3.1.17,<4.0' and now it's working
like a charm.

I don't know if you will be able to reproduce the problem but I wanted to share the info with
you.

Best regards,

Franck