airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Bolke de Bruin <bdbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Airflow 1.8.0 based on Airflow 1.8.0rc2
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 11:01:26 GMT
Thanks Jeremiah, that is indeed the right location. I ended up fixing the issue differently,
by cutting of the fractional seconds for an execution date as that might have operational
consequences elsewhere I cannot oversee and is in line with earlier releases.

I have fixed the issue with trigger_dag in PR: https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/2064
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/2064> , please have a look and +1.

@Alex were you able to dive into your issue? I prefer to have it solved and we have a time
window now. However, I would still like to have some more details to help you debugging.

Bolke