airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Joseph Napolitano <joseph.napolit...@blueapron.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Airflow Meetup in NYC @ Blue Apron
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2017 21:56:07 GMT
Hi All!

We are excited to host an Airflow Meetup in NYC.  We will have a guest
speaker from Spotify!

The Meetup is in 2 days, on Feb 1st @ 6:30pm at Blue Apron's headquarters.

In Summary:
Date: Feb 1st
Time 6:30 - 9pm EST
Location: 40 W 23rd St. New York, NY 10010
https://www.google.com/maps/place/40+W+23rd+St,+New+York,+NY
+10010/@40.7420885,-73.9938457,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!
1s0x89c259a46471d2a1:0xc2517d92b1b68bba!8m2!3d40.7420845!4d-73.9916517?hl=en

Schedule:
6:30 - 7:15 Meet and greet
7:15 - ? Presentations from Blue Apron and Spotify

It's not too late to signup for a presentation.  We will stick around as
late as 9pm.

We don't have an official Meetup page, so please sign up here :)
The signup sheet is available here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WmfgZeExSVdLf-u1uh3I
leeHy8QTwaJ4BkkSkVM-X1E/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to share the signup sheet with other parties.

As mentioned, we're on the 5th floor.  You need to check in with security
in the building lobby, and again when you reach the fifth floor to get a
name tag.

Thanks, and looking forward to meeting everyone!

Cheers,
Joe Nap