airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Laura Lorenz <llor...@industrydive.com>
Subject How to learn more about deprecation warnings?
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 15:22:24 GMT
Hi! Is there a way to determine the rationale behind deprecation warnings?
In particular I'm interested in the following:

/Users/llorenz/Envs/fileflow/lib/python2.7/site-packages/airflow/models.py:1719:
> PendingDeprecationWarning: Invalid arguments were passed to
> DivePythonOperator. Support for passing such arguments will be dropped in
> Airflow 2.0. Invalid arguments were:
>
> *args: ()
>
> **kwargs: {'data_dependencies': {'something': 'write_a_file'}}
>
>   category=PendingDeprecationWarning

Our home grown plugin fileflow depends on this capability so I'd like to
get more information about how it will be changing to see if I can
anticipate a workaround to support airflow 2.0.

Thanks!

Laura