airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime Beauchemin <maximebeauche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Article: The Rise of the Data Engineer
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 01:37:06 GMT
Glad to hear the article resonated with you! I just now got interviewed on
a podcast on this very subject, it should be up sometime this week:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/data-engineering-podcast/id1193040557

It's less structured than the article, but you can hear me babble about
data engineering and say semi-outrageous things about data scientists if
you have the patience of sitting through it :)

I totally agree about SQL, it's the one solid constant in this ever
changing space.

Screw SCDs!

Max