airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Arthur Wiedmer <arthur.wied...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Last minute open meetup speaking slot
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 04:14:25 GMT
George,

I'm in. Here is some info if you want to update the meetup page. Thanks for
the opportunity !

The working title is :
Using Apache Airflow as a platform for data engineering frameworks.

A short abstract would be :
Airbnb uses Airflow ability to dynamically generate pipelines to power
frameworks addressing the needs of the data teams. We will explore some of
Airflow expressiveness via a couple of examples running in production at
Airbnb.

Best,
Arthur.

On Jan 10, 2017 8:03 PM, "George Leslie-Waksman"