airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Guilherme Marthe <guilherme.mar...@enjoei.com.br>
Subject Good jinja templating in airflow examples
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 17:45:36 GMT
Hey folks!

I am trying to write a dag that works well with jinja templating, since
through my study of the documentation, is the best way to ensure
compatibility with the back-fill function.

Are you guys aware of any examples online with this functionality working?
The, documentation is still a bit dry on insightful examples, and I am a
noobie developer, so I am trying to make the best use of the tool in the
"correct way".

Thank you in advance for any resources you guys can share!

Gui

Ps: I ve been told I can email you guys with questions like these :) Hope
this is not a hassle ^_^