airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Harvey Xia <harvey...@spotify.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Tasks not retrying on latest master commit
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 18:23:19 GMT
Hi Bolke,

I have tried it on the latest release (1.7.1.3) and can confirm that
retries *do *work. We are forced to use a later commit because we require a
working GCP (Google Cloud Platform) hook, which did not seem to work on the
latest release (upon glancing at the commit history, I think it's due to
the fact taht the latest release does not use the latest version of a
Google client). Another colleague of ours is using a version of Airflow
that works with GCP and also does not suffer from this retry issue, so we
could always use that one. But I wanted to raise this issue and try to
understand why it's occurring. Let me know your thoughts, thanks!

Harvey Xia | Software Engineer
harveyxia@spotify.com
+1 (339) 225 1875