airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Emanuele Palese <lele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Travis build failure
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2016 14:38:48 GMT
Hey,
I am experiencing the same issue. I've opened a ticket too:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-671
I've tried to download minicluster manually from
https://github.com/bolkedebruin/minicluster/releases/download/1.1/minicluster-1.1-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip
and I have the same issue that is beeline can't connect to the local Hive
server.