airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Girardot <o.girar...@lateral-thoughts.com>
Subject AIRFLOW-699 - dags can't be triggered at the same second
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2016 13:46:47 GMT
Hi everyone,I wanted to talk about an issue I created AIRFLOW-699, there's an
integrity constraint regarding the dag_id and the execution_date that makes it
impossible to trigger two times with different parameters a specific dag at the
same second.
As we are using airflow as the scheduler at the end of a complex notification
process, during high load scenario, these things happen.
Is there any hard reason for this uniqueness constraint ?
Regards,
Olivier Girardot