airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Bolke de Bruin <bdbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integration test env
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2016 16:18:20 GMT
Hi Chris,

Didn’t they offer a dedicated Travis thing as well? And can we setup long running services
(ie. Hadoop, KDC, Presto, MySQL, etc) in the Jenkins environment, because that would be sufficient
I guess? To my knowledge what Apache offers is more suited for unit tests (ie. the hadoop-qa
runs) than integration tests.

What are your thoughts?

Bolke