airflow-dev mailing list archives

From siddharth anand <san...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Astronomer.io Airflow blog post
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 19:33:14 GMT
Gerard,
Please sign up for a CWiki <https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow>
account and reply to this email with your user name. I just searched
for "Gerard
Toonstra" and didn't find a user on CWiki. Once you register a login, I
will grant your account admin perms. You are free to arrange the current
page of links and to add anything missing as you see fit.

-s

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 12:27 PM, Gerard Toonstra <gtoonstra@gmail.com>
wrote:

> talking about documentation :)
>
> I made the changes re: comments by Boris:
>
> https://gtoonstra.github.io/etl-with-airflow/
>
> First level of review:
> - does the organization of tasks in DAGs make sense,
> - would you split it up tasks like this or would you put everything
> together?
> - task dependencies : "depends_on_past"  recommended, overall DAG
> configuration
> - better ways to organize a DAG to reuse it for "daily" import vs. a more
> historical "monthly" or "weekly"  import?
>    (what's best way to do historical reloads? ).
>

> All source is currently at:
>
> https://github.com/gtoonstra/etl-with-airflow
>
> Happy ot move it elsewhere to make it more of a community project, but if
> there's lack of time, I'd like to ask you
> to add the site (top link) to the wiki as well, then I'll keep charge of it
> until we maybe decide otherwise in the future.
>
> Rgds,
>
> Gerard
>
> On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 7:43 PM, Maxime Beauchemin <
> maximebeauchemin@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Here:
> > https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/1863
> >

> > On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 10:51 AM, siddharth anand <sanand@apache.org>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Removing laurel's email address as it appears to be wrong.
> > >
> > > -s

> > the

> gtoonstra@gmail.com>

> > > instead,