airflow-dev mailing list archives

From siddharth anand <san...@apache.org>
Subject Cold Case PR Cleanup Status - Deadline Extended to Nov 30
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 08:34:57 GMT
Committers, please resolve any open Cold Case PRs that you still have on
your list below :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Cold-Case+PR+Resolution

In the past 6 weeks, we've cleaned up over 70 (from over 110 down to 36! We
have 16 more to go to get to our goal of ~20.

Dan, Max, Arthur, Bolke, Li Xuanji, Sumit, Chris, & Jeremiah,
If you can each pick 2, we'll reach our goal.

I'll be leading the Release of 1.8 (with help from Chris), but getting to
my goal of resolving these long-outstanding open PRs is a pre-requisite.
-s