airflow-dev mailing list archives

From "Maycock, Luke" <luke.mayc...@affiliate.oliverwyman.com>
Subject Re: Python 3
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2016 12:33:23 GMT
Thank you Dmitriy and Li.

Luke Maycock
OLIVER WYMAN
luke.maycock@affiliate.oliverwyman.com<mailto:luke.maycock@affiliate.oliverwyman.com>
www.oliverwyman.com<http://www.oliverwyman.com/>

________________________________
From: Li Xuan Ji <xuanji@gmail.com>
Sent: 28 November 2016 12:20
To: dev@airflow.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Python 3

Airflow is supposed to be Python 3 compatible and any
incompatibilities are bugs on our side.

I haven't heard of anyone running airflow on windows, but I'm not sure
what the official stance is.

On 28 November 2016 at 07:01, Dmitriy Krasnikov <dkrasnikov@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have been using it and developing plugins for it in Python 3.5 with no problems.

was only compatible with Python 2.7 (<https://web.archive.org/web/20160310111640/http://pythonhosted.org/airflow/start.html>https://web.archive.org/web/20160502024539/http://pythonhosted.org/airflow/start.html)
but that statement has since been removed.
>  2.  I know Gunicorn does not run on Windows - is this the only component of Airflow
that does not run on Windows?

> Cheers,
> Luke Maycock
> OLIVER WYMAN
> luke.maycock@affiliate.oliverwyman.com<mailto:luke.maycock@affiliate.oliverwyman.com>
> www.oliverwyman.com<http://www.oliverwyman.com/>

> This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If you received
this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should destroy the e-mail message
and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing
or using any information contained herein. Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return
e-mail. Thank you for your cooperation.

--
Im Xuan Ji!