airflow-dev mailing list archives

From n..@sroff.com
Subject BranchPython : failed stated not propagated to downstream taks
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 13:23:32 GMT
Hello.

My DAG is as follow :

                /   \
A -- B -- C     F -- G
                \   /

I have a case where the C BranchPythonOperator fails so that it is not able
to tell Airflow which child task must be executed. The result is : D & E
are in UP_FOR_RETRY state and F & G are in SKIPPED state.

The issue is, because of the last SKIPPED state, Airflow considers the
whole DAG to have succeeded whereras it has not.

The FAILED state is not propagated to downstream tasks. Is it intended
behaviour ?

Regards.

At moment, I want my privacy to be protected.
https://mytemp.email/