airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Froetscher <rfroetsc...@lumoslabs.com>
Subject Re: Call for meetup talk
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 01:24:28 GMT
Hi Chris,

If you guys think it would be helpful/interesting to the meetup audience,
my colleague Tim and I would be interested in talking about how we use
Airflow to coordinate our Spark jobs on EMR.

I wrote the EMR tooling
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/1630> (hook, operators,
sensors) for Airflow so hopefully this could be a good video documentation
of how to use it. Tim wrote many of our Spark jobs and has more context on
how/why we use Airflow in this way for it.

Let me know if you think this would be good. Happy to put together a short
abstract. Thanks,

Rob