airflow-dev mailing list archives

From George Leslie-Waksman <geo...@cloverhealth.com>
Subject Re: Next Airflow meet-up
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2016 05:18:50 GMT
I'll start the ball rolling at Clover and try to lock in a date with plenty
of advance notice.

I'll probably aim for early December (first week perhaps) to avoid
Thanksgiving and the December holidays, and because it will be after we're
through this year's annual enrollment period.

--George Leslie-Waksman (Clover Health)