airflow-dev mailing list archives

From siddharth anand <san...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Airflow Web UI Question
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 20:06:28 GMT
Colin,

Have a look at the link below:
https://www.agari.com/a-summer-interns-journey-into-airflow-agari/

We committed some changes to master over the Summer that provide a few new
UI controls:
* A new Task Tries view that plots Task Tries as a function of time for
each task in a DAG
* A Cumulative Duration checkbox to show the total time a task takes,
including all retries, not just the time taken for the task's eventually
successful run.

-s