airflow-dev mailing list archives

From siddharth anand <san...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Encrypting Airflow Communications
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2016 01:20:20 GMT
I haven't looked into it but would welcome a PR if you were to propose one.
We use SQL Alchemy for our ORM, so you may want to look at that for 1)
above.

We (Agari) run in AWS and run all our EC2-based services (e.g. Airflow
servers and the DB) within a VPC. I suspect the folks running in GCP have a
similar solution but I don't know enough about GCP.

However, this won't help folks running Airflow in their own data centers or
in other shared environments.

-s