airflow-dev mailing list archives

From siddharth anand <san...@apache.org>
Subject Requirements for graduation from incubator : Apache Release
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2016 18:00:27 GMT
Folks!
What are our remaining requirements to graduate from the incubator? My
understanding is that we need to start doing Apache releases. If that is
the case, can we prioritize this and have someone lead it?

I know Max/Bolke were working on a 1.7.3 apache release, so we could follow
up with a 1.8 apache release. I suggest we do the 1.7.3 release.

Max/Bolke,
Can one of you list what remains to be done for that?

-s