airflow-dev mailing list archives

From siddharth anand <san...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Call to Committers : PR Clean up Duty : ETA Nov 15
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 07:58:56 GMT
Pretty good activity on Cold Case PR clean-up. We've clean up about 30, but
will have at least 50 cold case PRs to resolve.

All the empty, red, or brown items need to be resolved however. @artwr
(arthur), @mistercrunch (max), @zodian, and @jlowin, can you aim to resolve
your target PRs this week? Also, if others have time, please pitch in.

-s[image: Inline image 1]

>>> ttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.apigee.com%2F&si=5141814536306688&pi=2665104
>>> 7-656d-4e35-b344-b55a7b0d51ef>*
>>>  | m: +1.503.680.5709 | o: +1.503.608.7552 | twitter @anonymousmanage
>>> <http://t.sidekickopen06.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x
>>> 6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs4WJfgqW4WJj7n3MP7VWW3LqXLC56dWRRf2H8CkP02?t=h
>>> ttp%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fanonymousmanage&si=514181453630668
>>> 8&pi=26651047-656d-4e35-b344-b55a7b0d51ef>
>>>  @apigee
>>> <http://t.sidekickopen06.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x
>>> 6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs4WJfgqW4WJj7n3MP7VWW3LqXLC56dWRRf2H8CkP02?t=h
>>> ttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fapigee&si=5141814536306688&pi=
>>> 26651047-656d-4e35-b344-b55a7b0d51ef>
>>> <http://t.sidekickopen06.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x
>>> 6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs4WJfgqW4WJj7n3MP7VWW3LqXLC56dWRRf2H8CkP02?t=h
>>> ttp%3A%2F%2Fadapt.apigee.com%2F&si=5141814536306688&pi=26651
>>> 047-656d-4e35-b344-b55a7b0d51ef>

>>> PRs
>>> bad

>>> the