airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Gerard Toonstra <gtoons...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing the crontab for a DAG
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2016 10:29:05 GMT
What some people do is give the new dag a new version in the name, like _v1
or _v2 at the end. Then it's treated like another dag and you can disable
the old one. IF you make changes to dags, it's possible that old
operators/tasks are no longer visible in the UI and you no longer have
access to the log files.

Obviously, it's important to use the correct start_date in that case and
probably turn off the old version.

Rgds,

Gerard