airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Colin Son <col...@thinknear.com>
Subject Re: Airflow Web UI Question
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 20:23:31 GMT
Hello,

In the article that you sent me, it states this:

"As mentioned earlier, the current Task Duration chart is misleading. For
example, in the chart below, it appears as if each of our 3 tasks is
performing in a nearly consistent manner from run to run. However, what
happens if there are transient failures and retries? Unfortunately, the
chart below only displays the Task Duration for successful attempts and not
the cumulative time taken for that task to eventually succeed!"

Does this imply that the UI Page under Browse -> Task Instances, will also
only display successful attempts, when the task succeeds on subsequent
retries?

Thanks