airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime Beauchemin <maximebeauche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Call for meetup talk
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 16:59:03 GMT
Also I think it's always great to have someone do a recap of what happened
recently and what's happening next. I can do it but would be more than
happy to have another committer lead this.

I'd really like to see people broadcasting their areas of focus and have
organized breakout sessions. Maybe we can have a short open mic time right
before the breakout where people can just say something like " I'm Max from
Airbnb and I'd like to lead a discussion about distributed logging, I'll be
sitting at that table over-there, please join me if you are interested in
this subject." This could lead to good interactions and people getting
setting themselves to cooperate together after the meetup.

Max