airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Koen Mevissen <kmevis...@travix.com>
Subject Re: Airflow webserver responses slow intermittently
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 18:52:27 GMT
Hey Jason,

We encountered similar behavior on our GCE instance which used a 1st
generation Cloud SQL as back-end. I looked into this today and replaced the
1st generation with a 2nd generation instance and that seems to have
resolved it. In our case, most likely it was related to long running /
unused TCP connections getting closed which seem to have affected the web
session. This is just a bit of a wild guess though, haven't debugged this.

HTH,

Koen

--
Kind regards,
Met vriendelijke groet,

*Koen Mevissen*
Senior BI Developer

*Travix Nederland B.V.*
Piet Heinkade 55
1019 GM Amsterdam
The Netherlands

T. +31 (0)20 203 3241
M. +31 (0)6 12345678
E: KMevissen@travix.com
www.travix.com

*Brands: * CheapTickets  |  Vliegwinkel  |  Vayama  |  BudgetAir  |
 Flugladen