airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime Beauchemin <maximebeauche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache release - imminent
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 16:48:37 GMT
Hi,

The changes Bolke an I made are summarized in this PR on my fork that diffs
the changes needed against the latest release:
https://github.com/mistercrunch/incubator-airflow/pull/1

I wasn't able to run the the license check at `scripts/ci/check-license.sh`
 (still running after 1+ hour...) but checked the Google Cloud operators
and the ones I opened looked ok.

About the GH authentication backend, I removed it so that we can move
forward with the release. We'll have to mention it in the release notes. I
suggest we leave it in master for now and take it off prior to the next
official release if no one from the community steps up to fix the issue.

Thanks,

Max