airflow-dev mailing list archives

From siddharth anand <san...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Confluence is currently not editable by anyone other than committers!
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 07:32:42 GMT
Hi All!

I have granted all CWiki users access to our Apache Airflow Wiki! The goal
of the wiki is to put documentation, best practices, etc... in the hands of
the community and not solely in the hands of the PPMC/Committers. Please
use it to share your ideas, designs, best practices, etc...

[image: Inline image 2]

-s