airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Homan <jgho...@gmail.com>
Subject Private channel being used for discussion on gitter
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 18:29:59 GMT
Hey all-
  Apparently there is a private channel being used for project
discussion on gitter (the archive would be here:
https://gitter.im/apache/incubator-airflow/Airflow_committers/archives/all,
similar to the public archive of the regular gitter channel:
https://gitter.im/apache/incubator-airflow/archives/all), titled
"Airflow_committers."

As has been discussed before, all non-PMC level ASF communication
*has* to be in a public accessible forum (preferably that is archived
to an ASF list).  Even if well intentioned, these channels are
exclusionary and absolutely verboten per ASF.

We need to open or shut that channel down and make sure we note this
on the next IPMC report...

-Jakob