airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Siddharth Anand <san...@agari.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Airflow Meetup at Stripe in September?
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2016 02:39:42 GMT
Jeff,
That sounds great.  We encourage any and all in the community to host
Airflow meet-ups.

We recommend the following meet-up format:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Meetups

Though the format is a suggestion, we do prefer you shoot for 1 host
speaker and 2 guest speakers.

When you are ready (i.e. confirmed with our organization of the date, time,
venue, and 3 speakers), shoot us a note on this list and one of the
committers will set up the Meet-up and tweet/announce the meet-up using the
Airflow twitter channel. We also suggest, as mentioned on the page, that
you stream and record the video for posterity.

-s