airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Bolke de Bruin <bdbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Aiming for an Apache release 1st week of September?
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 20:24:52 GMT
Hi,

As I don’t think there are any show stoppers to have an Apache release should we aim for
a release 1st week of September? I would want to aim earlier, but due to holidays I guess
it might be smarter to schedule it a bit after?

- RC last week of August giving about two weeks to have it run in production in our environments
- Guess voting needs to happen at the IPMC
- Release (Champagne!)

Earlier there was some discussion about psycopg2 / postgres interoperability (psycopg2 being
LGPL). Personally I don’t think there is an issue as we are not redistributing psycopg2
ourselves and we are not dependent on it to function. An company can choose thus what they
want without being `tainted` by the LGPL. Any remarks on this?

Should we vote on the above?

- Bolke