airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Yogesh Garg <yogesh2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to change airflow static folder URL root path
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 20:59:12 GMT
Hi,

We are also trying to setup airflow behind nginx reverse proxy. Here is our
use case:

We've multiple airflow setups running for different end users. We want that
this setup to be accessed in following fashion:

*https://example.com/airflow-host-id/admin/
<https://example.com/airflow-host-id/admin/>..*

Where example.com is our common domain name and airflow-host-id is unique
for each end user. We've setup a nginx proxy in front, which identifies by
looking at airflow-host-id where to redirect that url.

As suggested by Bolke, I changed static_url_path to /airflow-host-id/admin/
but that did not work out alone for our use case. I think we might have to
change url, endpoint as well. Can someone suggest what changes would be
needed for our use case. I would be happy to raise a PR for the same if it
works out!

Thanks.